Friday, March 19, 2010
1. The role of parents is crucial in giving serious attention to their children. Parents must consider the movements or the movement of their children. Parents should always know and identify the problems faced by their children and are willing to take the time to solve the problem. Parents also should know their child's friends and always make sure their children make friends and socialize with those who have good in morally. In addition parents must spend part of daily time with children by giving them confidence, courage, creating positive attitudes towards issues, emotions and decisions.
2. Academic approach. This can be done by adding activities based on academic and semi-academic activities such as extra-curricular in schools. Similarly, the changes in teaching techniques such as use of computer, video, audio-visual aid equipment and techniques of teaching outside the classroom.
3. Establishing legal system in the school. Provisions in the law school could create fear among students, in addition to reducing the burden and responsibility of the school and the parents in monitoring discipline.
4. Law enforcement authorities like the police. Jurisdiction of the existing police should be used by school administrators in the discipline of students. The administrator shall take the opportunity to refer this students problem to the police.
5. Preventive measures should be held as appropriate counseling at school level. Counseling at school level is important in helping teenagers overcome their problems. This program will be more meaningful if the counselors are qualified and experienced elected.
6. Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) should play an important role. More frequent meetings between parents, guardians and teachers should be held especially for students that influenced in social problems. Parents should discuss students problem with teacher and get ready to receive an advice from a teacher with an open and positive attitude.
Solehan Borhan. A123122.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Mass media is one mechanism that has a great influence and effective in the formation of human personality. It is a socialization agent and plays an important role in growing and promoting practices morally in society. Mass media can shape the hearts manner, mentality and personality especially people who operate 24 hours.
Mass media should be free from ideology grip secularism, the extreme commercial culture, ideology and material inducement to live in luxury. Mass media must have a basic philosophy and policies in line with the communication moral values of Islam. Officials should increase the mass media sense of accountability, responsibility and their obligation to enforce impartial and noble values such as truth, honesty and so forth.
Consumer mass media, especially those who are responsible as parents, teachers, political leaders and administrators should be more wise in the lead, guide, improve rationality, maturity and alertness and ability to choose to broadcast a more useful waching by children or those who are under their care. Mass media can also actually be a vehicle through various channels such as information technology, advanced Internet, multimedia and so on.
ABU KHALIFAH BIN OTHMAN
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Crisis is easily prevented if parents are willing to advance their save time to chidrens.Parents must put the future of their children than their personal success in their careers.Parents need to give space to children to be prudent man high. In short, parental discipline important in combating this issue.
ABU KHALIFAH BIN OTHMAN
Sunday, March 14, 2010
MOHD FARID B. SENIN
Social ills among teenagers that occurred this period now. Accordingly, various measures should be highlighted to overcome social ills among teenagers. First is the role of parents. Parents should monitor and protect their children. In modern times, many parents busy working and leave his children without independent oversight. Hence, monitoring of the parents is important to avoid social problems among youth. Thus, the role of communities in addressing social ills. Society plays an important role in addressing social problems. Community should not remain silent when you see something social ills that happen. It should have taken appropriate action. Happy and harmonious family is also very important to address the problem among teenagers. As example is eat together. Eat with family members will be able to strengthen ties between families. Thus, many more steps to be taken by society and government.
Hanaffi bin Ibrahim (A122643)
Sources causing social ills among teenagers. Among them is the influence of western culture. Although our country has been independent for more than 50 years, but basically, our country is still in occupation. The influence of western culture and many left to follow. So now many of our youth by western culture. Besides that, there is no monitoring of busy parents and parents could also be a cause of social ills among youth. This is due to lack of affection from parents can cause teenagers out free-living outside.
Thus, the lack of legal action could also result in social ills among teenagers. Hence the law must further tighten the law so that social problems can be resolved. However, many other sources causing social ills among teenagers, for example, mass media, Internet and others.
Hanaffi Bin Ibrahim (A122643)
Social problems among teenagers have been an impact to the community. Social problems among youth are now many give effect to the community and individuals. This situation will cause the country will be threatened. Due to social problems has been to give effect to the community. In this regard it affects roughly to the community. People feel threatened because of the widespread social ills. They do not feel free to move. Accordingly, many social ills affecting.
Hanaffi Bin Ibrahim (A122643)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
A broad spectrum of character and moral crisis continued to spread, and spread in our society especially among teenagers. Of the cases bohsia, pregnant out of wedlock offspring followed by disposal in the trash, abuse, gengsterisme and vandalism, rape, incest, drug addiction, until the mat rempit. If this happens, our teenagers will be regarded as a poor youth, no self-esteem and so forth.
This makes our society will also be regarded by societies and humiliated by others. it will affect the poor in public life. moreover, parents will also have a bad impact in the community from their behavior. For example, if their daughter pregnant out of wedlock, society will make their parents as a target for degraded. Their parent will shame seen askew by societies because they will not know the care of their childrens.This makes people fight.
ABU KHALIFAH B OTHMAN
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Solehan Borhan A123122