Monday, January 11, 2010

myself

my name is Mohd Farid b. Senin. i at produce in johore bahru and my family now resident in jertih, besut, terengganu. I have 5 sibling namely 2 brothers, 1 sister and a younger brother. my mother work as nurse. she is very good mother and she is my inspiration to be luck for mylife. In UKM, i take language malay programe. At firts, i remember language malay something easy but my presumption all this while wrong because language malay very hard to be learned of grammatical angle. last of all, i hope me get success to control multilingual in worl such as hang tuah.





My name is Hanaffi bin Ibrahim, I come from Machang Kelantan. I have five siblings, and I was the youngest child. I have two brothers and two older sisters. i'm 22 years old. now I'm study at UKM and learning in the field of malay study at the faculty of social science and humanities. in UKM, I joined the reserve officer training team (ROTU). in this team, I taught how to be a leader and we are also trained to be a soldier. in UKM, I live in college Tun Hussein Onn. sure everyone has ambitions, including me. My ambition is to become a malay teacher. is only a little about myself.




Hello! My name’s Mohamed Solehan Bin Borhan.I come from Temerloh Pahang and I live in Felda Jenderak Utara.I’m 22 years old. I’ve six siblings and I’m the fifth. I’m studying Malay studies at the National University of Malaysia. The course last three years. It’s hard work,but I’m enjoying it a lot. At the moment, I live in college. My college name is Keris Mas. The location of Keris Mas College so suitable for studying. It’s because their smooth surroundings. It’s a little bit about me. Actually, I’m attracted of this blog’s title. ‘Social Problem Among Teenagers’. If we don’t care about this issue, it will become worse to individual, parents, society and country. If you’re citizen of Malaysia, We don’t need to look far in another country if you want to see the teenager’s social problems. There is various of teenager’s social problems that happened in Malaysia. This problem must be monitored and controlled to make sure it’s not become worst. For those people who must responsible in this problem will be discuss in this blog. Anyone who has information, opinion or suggestion, hopefully you can share it with me. We’ll discuss it together.





my name is abu khalifah b.othman (A123535),i was born in the village Dabong, Kelantan . I was a student second years in the study of malay language. Now i will discuss with my group about social problem among teenagers.As we know, social problem among teenagers in malaysia and others country very worrying. We as a society that is caring to know how to solve this problem.If we let this things to occurs day by day will damage to teenagers for be leaders in the future. I hope everyone in this country to co-operate to solve this problem

0 comments:

Post a Comment